Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do men realize that everything they do women can do too ?

There are female 

Doctors 

Police officers

Scientists

Inventors 

Surgeons 

Dentists 

Inspectors

Detectives

Lawyers

Jury’s

Pilots

School teachers 

Construction workers 

Drive instructors 

Truck drivers

Train conductors 

Factory workers

Combat soldiers 

Writers 

Painters 

Etc.

Everything men can do women can do too, why is it so hard for men to accept and admit this??

This is the 21st century not the Stone Age anymore, get out of your caves you Neanderthal men and accept it that women are now equals. 

The only reason why you men hate feminism is because you can’t handle it that you start to lose power, you hate women being equals and want to be always dominant and oppress women but those times are long gone now here in the west, unfortunately for you. 

If you don’t like it move to a country where women are oppressed. There you can beat them with sticks like cave men Neanderthals did, if that’s what you would like, which I’m sure most of you sexists would like, I bet you would. 

The anger and bitterness in most of you proves it.

Favorite Answer

For every job that a man does there is a woman who could do that job equally as well. Most men realize this although their ego won't admit it.

Of course, with enough training and randomization of results, even a Chimpanzee can do anything that a man can do.... so why not Women?

And what are YOUR plans for when the electrical grid goes down and civilization takes a six month vacation? 

> "...beat them with sticks like cave men Neanderthals did, ..."

So then, do you have any EVIDENCE of this? Any at all?

No. Instead you have chosen of your own free will to denigrate our lost Neandertaler cousins, who have done NOTHING to insult you nor to cause to you injury nor offence. You have chosen to promote your anti-Neander bigotry against a people who cannot (currently) present a counter-argument to your claims.

It is so easy to "punch-down" against a people who did not even have Linux, through no fault of their own, to strive in life. And yet they managed.

But you have no compassion for them, rather only disdain. Sad.

#ThemToo

.

Seriously? You keep asking these? The more I see it, the more I think that you can’t actually do any of those since you really feel the need to keep on ranting about them.

Lol, Sexist pig alert, But can women master all of these?

• sian

Of course they realise it but they are too embarrassed to admit ut.

"I can jump a hurdle,

Even in my girdle!"

"Can you bake a pie?"

"No."

"Neither can I."

(That's from an old musical, before my time and yours.) Sexism, like racism, ageism, ableism, and all the other biases that influence the workplace, is what prevents far too many women from getting the early opportunities that lead to their equal representation in fields that remain overwhelmingly male.

It's not that women can't do these things, it's that they were encouraged to play with dolls instead of Legos, praised for being pretty instead of for being brave, discouraged from being better than a boy at math if she liked him, made to feel unwelcome at the science club, talked over by boys and men, their ideas taken in group projects and credit taken by a boy, called a name if she stands up for herself, yada-yada-yada. Many hundreds of times in her life before college, the typical girl has been guided away from male fields of endeavor.

Feminists would like to see this change. It seems reasonable to me that the adults in children's lives allow each child to pursue his or her interests without judgment based on gender.

Yes, of course there are physical differences--no one is saying there are not. But for most careers that are virtually all male, one's physical size and strength are not a factor. There's no reason women can't be the leaders in accounting, philosophy, politics, etc.

• Bill

Do you think women would accept a movement that caused them to lose power? Just curious. I bet women like you would hate that kind of movement and be opposed to it to your dying breath. 

I also find it interesting how you mentioned combat soldiers again even if I already used that example to show that women doing something and doing it well are different things. 

Really ? How about play in the NHL at that skill level ?