Can someone suggests me a set of drill bits to work in concrete?

I found so many sets online but I am not sure if they really work in concrete or not. Most of them are for wood only.

Can you please help to provide me a link for the right product?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Masonry bits will be clearly labeled. Drill may also depend on the bits you need.

https://www.gmesupply.com/bosch-power-tools-sds-ma...

Mine probably won't fit your drill

• Honest4 weeks agoReport

Thanks. I got one set of this brand and they work great.

• Jim W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Depending on the size of the hole either masonry bits used with a hammer drill or  roto-hammer bits  with the correct chuck for the tool  SDS  is one style.    Once again the big box stores have complete  kits.

• 1 month ago

They need to be masonry bits. These drills have

tungstan

carbide tipe 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Carbide tipped masonry drill bits plus a hammer drill does wonders.   I got a 1/2" 120 Volt corded hammer drill (no faith in battery drills and a contractor extension cord of 100 feet.  I am good to go in my own house in the concrete floors to put in lead inserts for wood screw that held the wall in place.  Finished concrete floors are the hardest to drill into.  Rebar and rocks are also not penetrable by masonry bits.   Just drill another hole...and maybe this time you won't hit a "stop".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless you're going into the drilling business and will need a bunch of these.  Lowes, Home Depot, Ace and Tru-Value will get you to work TODAY.   For a couple of these, the cost difference, will be minimal.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You want Masonry bits, they are out there, standard bits will not work!

• Poppy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Buy masonry drill bits for your project.

• 1 month ago

every home improvement store and hardware store that I know of carries these in stock all the time. the salesman will help you. Note: they work best with a hammer drill

• 1 month ago

Yes, what you want are "masonry bits".  They're made for the job.  You should find them in any DIY place or tool store.

• 1 month ago

Regular drill bits won't work very well.  What you want are 'masonry bits'.  Look for 'masonry drill bits' on Amazon or EBay.  Or at your local Lowe's or Home Depot.  You can buy individual bits or a set.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.