Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

What does it mean if he doesn't listen to "no" during sex?

Seeing this guy and sometimes he gegs a little rough during sex and it gets a bit too much so I want to stop. If he doesn't listen, could it mean that he likes me but just gets carried away? Or does it mean he jas no respect for me?

For example, one time we were having sex standing up (he was carrying me) and it started to hurt so I said please stop several times but he didn't. Does it turn guys on when it gets too much for a girl, is that why he didnt stop? Or didbhe just not care

Actually, that's called rape / sexual assault.  And in the civilized world, it's extremely illegal.

Here's how the law works in civilized countries:  Let's say I'm having fully consensual sex with my wife of 20 years, and she says it has to stop.  Right there, that very second, the sex has to stop completely.  She doesn't even have to provide a reason (and neither do I if I say stop), she just has to say or clearly indicate that it's time to stop.  If I keep going after I'm told to stop, I'm committing sexual assault.  If she reports my refusal to stop to the police, they'll immediately arrest me and file sexual assault charges.  

I'll have my day in court, and I'll explain to the judge that a) we've been legally married for over 20 years, b) we've got three kids together, c) we've had fully consensual sex thousands of times before, and d) she fully consented to sex (she even initiated it) before we started.  Imagine my shock when the judge tells me none of those things matter, the thing that matters is I was told to stop and I kept going.  I can't even claim I was all caught up in the heat of the moment, because that's not a defence either.  That's several years in prison for me, plus a lifelong membership in the Sex Offender Registry, not to mention an expensive divorce.  I'd definitely file for it myself.

If the law will do that to an old married guy who's nailed his victim thousands of times before with her permission, just imagine what the law would do to a casual boyfriend.

• Alan H

If he ignores your saying no, you are just a sex toy.

Dump him

He's a rapist. duh......

That is rape, he has no respect and doesnt give a toss about how you are feeling and continuing after you said stop hes nothing but a dirty rapist 

It means he is a rapist (if he goes through with it).

i think he gets carried away, thats all, it has nothing to do with respect at that time

He just doesn't care, the next time he wants to have sex with you, tell him NO, you won't stop when you start hurting me. See what he says and if he says he will but he didn't, kick him aside, there are plenty of guys who would love to have sex with you.

Im sorry but that means he doesn't care. Whether that's his style or not he needs to still consider how you feel. If i were you i wouldn't definitely say something.

He's obviously a Jerk in bed who thinks it's ok  to get-off on the illusion that being in the throws & primal passions of sex gives him the right to pretend that he's lost his mind & is thus not responsible & doesn't have to respect your feelings,,,a common date-rape justification that most sensible civilized people just aren't buying any more!

And, it's easy to imagine that he probably also amuses himself at your expense when your out with him by loudly belching & farting in restaurants!

And,,

You're no-less of a dumb ditz for putting Up with it thinking that he's otherwise a Nice guy,,,

It means he doesn't give aShit about your comfort level. My boyfriend would die before he did something i felt uneasy about.

no respect.....................