Poll: What are you known for?

For being so calm when things are going crazy around me.

make sure you know when it is young  with you ,some stranger refuse to know for first time they come area that make thing so difficult for  them,  what lead to the association  that make other come together it is because they want to know  that make the difference that comes around .parent ,children also want to know so that their job could be easy to their self .

Being funny    

Probably for being a b*tch and also for being shy 

• Emily Rose

yeah. I'm only a ***** if someone talks about my fiance or my daughter or calls me out of my name. But im shy in the sense that i don't approach people first. I made most of my friends by them coming up to me first.

Being a man of many interests. Mainly women, motorbikes and music. And not much of a drinker. But when I do a few, it's always me that never has the hangover  for some odd reason. Along with having dry wit apparently.  

• Anon

I ride  a lot. drink a Little. Especially Very Little  when riding. A $50 motel room cheaper than laying her down.

• .

being an awkward mess who is funny on occasion

my colorful hair

My quick witted one liners...some interpret them as insults..that comes as a bonus..it doubles my entertainment...some consider me rude..my rudeness needs a trigger..this one thing has made me known for varius reasons..opinions vary ..one rule of thumb..dont wear your heart on your sleeve

My fast cars,fast women and luxurious homes and lavish lifestyle

My profession wise I am not known, altho I think I am a good engineer worked at it many years. I don't want to blow my own trumpet but people who know me think I am a family man. good husband and father. 

what about you?.