Anonymous

I feel useless because I'm unemployed?

I want to find a job, but I don't have a diploma to apply for a job.

So look for jobs that don't require a diploma.

you don't need a diploma to get a job,

Just go out and apply.

god bless

Too simple, find the best skill that you have and start to walk over a company that you want to work in. Meet the owner and tell him you'll work free  but get paid as soon as he see result's. Works most of the time so have your shoot.

I am having a hard time finding work, and I have two diplomas. A high school diploma, and a college diploma.

I am trying to do something about it. How about you?

If you were to have a diploma this would not guarantee you get a job. I am trying different ways to find work.

So, get a GED.  

Your priority should be to complete your high school and get a diploma or at least a GED. It is difficult to find decent employment without one.

If you aren't working or helping people or making things better in general you are useless. While you look for a job or work for a diploma you can volunteer to help people or animals in need. When that happens you won't have time to sit around and whine on line. Buck up mate !

• Mark

So be a janitor, if you really WANT a job.  

• Dze

you could probably work on a farm milking something ...

• Go back to school and get that diploma.