Kim asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 8 months ago

If a person told you the winning numbers for a lottery ticket, how much percent do you think they deserve?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

This website may help you https://xosovui.net/xskh

• 8 months ago

First up, I would be HIGHLY SUSPECT of a person who can, with 100.000% certainty, the winning lottery numbers are they're likely attempting a fraud conspiracy & acting upon such information would make you a conspirator.

There's other increasingly improbable cases why a person would have the winning numbers with such a high accuracy.  Otherwise, it's nothing more than a crapshoot with a rando.

Beyond that, it depends if there was any agreement struck up (either written or verbally)...  However, if the person provides the numbers freely without any provocation, there's no legal obligation to share any winnings with the person in question.  Any portions of the winnings given to the person would be at the sole discretion of the lottery winner, as it's the winner that purchased the ticket (& took all the risks).

If an agreement is struck upon providing the numbers, which was proven to be profitable, would generally be upheld.  This is the only time when the lottery winner would be legally required to pay the person providing the number as they could go to court on breach of contract by non-payment of the agreement.  However, written agreements would be easier to legally enforce over verbal agreements (where some states won't legally enforce).

• 8 months ago

22 PERCENT,  plus 22 percent of my part.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If I weren't struggling financially, I'd give them all of it. Otherwise, maybe half.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

They deserve nothing, unless they told you that they would tell you the winning numbers in exchange for a certain amount or percentage and you agreed,if they did you should honor the agreement.

• 8 months ago

If someone had secret information and knew the numbers, we'd have made the deal beforehand.

If someone was just guessing, they don't deserve anything.  If you want to buy them a present, that's up to you.

• 8 months ago

If they knew the winning lottery numbers why did they tell someone else and not pick the numbers themselves on their own lottery ticket?

I don't consider they deserve anything because they were so stupid to tell someone else and not do it themselves.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.