Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Wrestling section: Who do you think is going to win the Royal Rumble next weekend? (I say Triple H but I'm dumb so... yeah)?

I want Natalya to win the women's rumble... She never gets anything like enough credit for her work. Like Triple H, she is  THAT damn good!

the one who is the best

• Cory1 month agoReport

in the script. 

Shayna Blazer and Roman Reigns will win. Shayna will choose to fight Becky for the raw belt. Roman will choose to fight Brock Lesnar for the Smackdown Live belt. We get a fresh wrestlemania main event we have never seen before. Vince should pay the writers double because they have been firing on all cylinders lately

in a shock return cm punk 

• Triple H is so busy running Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT UK and everything else that he wouldn't have time to win The 2020 WWE Royal Rumble Match. The Wrestler who will win The 2020 Royal Rumble Match is The Messiah Seth Rollins! Let The Boos Begin.

Drew McIntyre, Roman Reigns or Kevin Owens.

It will be one of these 3 I'm sure..

Wildcard - Randy Orton. The guy is on fire in popularity and wouldn't put it past them to make him a 3 time winner.

But overall I'll have to say Reigns, I WISH McIntyre could win it I just don't see WWE actually pulling the trigger 

I'm pulling for Alistair Black if only so he can wrestle someone other than Buddy Murphy

It will be Big E.

Roman Reigns or Drew McIntyre.

VERY DOUBTFUL UNLESS SOMETHING MAJOR HAPPENS AT THIS POINT HUNTER IS NOT SCHEDULED TO BE IN IT

• 1 month agoReport

there's always hope though.  

Bobby Lashley and the fake blonde 

• 1 month agoReport

That's plausible... I *really* want Natalya to win the women's Rumble match though.