Where does liver pain occur?

Hello, 

I have been having slight slight pain (kind of like an uncomfortable feeling) right below my right breast for a month or so and sometimes I have to adjust myself because I get a quick 3-5 second bad pain there as well. Like an inch below my right breast middle of the ribs section. Is this where liver pain would be felt at or would it be lower underneath the right rib cage?

I got tested for liver tests and whole body blood tests 2 and a half years ago and everything came back normal. Did a CBC blood test 2 months ago and everything was also normal.

Could it be liver problems?

• Tavy

Sounds more like indigestion, this can cause sharp pains.

It occurs where you described. You may have a liver lesion. These are common and most are benign and nothing to worry about as they don't spread. Seldom are they cancerous. Most people only find out they have a liver lesion when they go for an imaging test like an ultrasound for a different health issue.