Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 9 months ago

How do fellow citizens eat those Farmer Boys Breakfast burritos 👉🐷?

Too big 🙊

• Rick

Half now, half for dinner ......................................

you would probably like subway toasties at budget size not in proportion with price.

There's only one dish that requires you to put the entire thing in your mouth (but you'll have to go over to the LGBT section to ask about that).

If Farmer Boys are too big, just stop eating!

• A.J.

Sure, their 3 egg with cheese, bacon, salsa, etc is hardy. But, I live in Las Vegas, with breakfast buffets, and restaurants competing. The food quantity is generally not as important as an overall per customer revenue, and other key expenses.

The largest menu item for a single person for breakfast I find at the Omelet House, The Kitchen Sink Omelet, with 4 eggs, and everything for an omelet thrown in. It is served with their homemade thin sliced fried potatoes AND a large hunk of banana nut bread or pumpkin bread or other toast. The plate shown is a full size dinner plate. It's up to the chef what goes in it and how much as there is no list of ingredients. It has everything BUT the kitchen sink. All of their omelets are huge, but this one beats all. Egg Works/Egg & I merger is a competitor. Their The Works Omelette is also 4 eggs and has Sausage, ham, bacon, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, covered with cheddar and jack cheeses, and a dollop of sour cream. With seasoned potatoes and a banana nut muffin. The serving sizes here can be huge!  

• GF

Very easily. 

The other day I bought 4 baconators from Wendy's (1/2 lb. Burger). I ended up eating 3 of them.

Those breakfast burritos are not that big

Have you tried unhinging your jaw? Alternatively, try small bites.