Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 8 months ago

Is this social experiment I’m doing on my mom wrong?

So as weird as this is gonna sound I’ve always had a fetish for the thought of my Middle Eastern mom cheating on my dad and having a fling with a fit, well-hung dark skinned black man around the same age as her. She’s 39 and there’s no better way for me to say this but she’s very hot (I most likely wouldn’t be doing this if she wasn’t) and all my life I’ve had to hear it from my friends whenever she’d pick me up from school how “hot she is” and to take things a step further, interracial dating/marriage is usually forbidden or frowned upon in our Iraqi community despite being Christians. So after doing some scouting

I hired someone who fits the description of what I described, and he’s going to hit on my mom this weekend when she goes grocery shopping. I know she’s never been with a black man or else she would’ve been disowned by her family in her younger days, but now I’m honestly not sure how she’d react since she’s grown which is why I’m so excited and anxious. I’ve never caught hints of her being disloyal to my dad, they seem to love each other a lot although sometimes 

he seems to get on her nerves. I have noticed one thing though is that every now and then a famous black guy on TV will show up and she’ll randomly say “wow he’s good looking”..she especially does this when Michael Jordan shows up on TV and I’ve seen her do it once during an old Wesley Snipes movie. Never in front of my dad though, only when he wasn’t around. Is this wrong? I just want to see what she does

that's your mom you're talking about

I didn't even read all of that you're trolling too hard you need to calm down. But if this is true you already know it's wrong and you need help. If you wanna be weird fine but don't let your weirdness ruin people's lives.

• Alan H

You are playing very callously with real human beings.    Hopefully, the result will be zero because of the morality of your mother 

But, do you realise that, in theory, you could destroy your parents’ marriage

And suppose the guy tells her you set him up?   Your mother will feel betrayed by you

• Orla C

Can't help thinking there's a major whiff of troll off this. 

Wow, you have some serious, serious issues there pal. There's a lot of pathology there to unpack. It's a shame Sigmund Freud isn't alive anymore because he'd have had a field day.

• Layne

You are stupid and demented! Wow,  really?

YOU ARE DISGUSTING. CALL YOURSELF CHRISTIAN. YOU WILL BE IN H*LL BEFORE YOUR MOTHER IS UNFAITHFUL

You really are playing with fire and you must hate your dad, it could cause the end of their marriage. Do you have a black b/f?

She will probably sleep with this man, foisting upon you a mixed race sibling. Trust me, you do not want this fate, as those of pure race are always overshadowed by their mixed siblings.

Source(s): Life experience with a brother who is 14% South America

As a middle eastern woman, this is crazy. But your crazy plan just might work if your mom is the typical middle eastern mom who’s never had a black man and now that she’s approaching her 40s may be thinking of all the things she never got to experience, especially growing up in a strict Iraqi culture. She might be curious to find out if what they say about them is true. Forewarning this could mess things up between her and your dad for life but if you go thru with it let me know what happens!!