Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

He wont say if he likes me?

We just hanged out first time. He approached me btw and someone here said it sounds he was attracted to me. But he never acted romantic it was just friendly. He seem happy around me at time and also other times serious. 

I suspect he has a GF but idk.

So I'm honestly getting annoyed wondering if he's gonna express interest or hes really just wants to be friends? And no I am not desperate for him or any guy or horny. I don't really have a reason to be truly wishing and hoping he's the one. 

• .

So, what's your question? Nobody here knows what's going on in his head AND your post is in an inappropriate subcategory..

.

Move your question to Family & Relationships>Singles & Dating as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

He wants friends...

it might be cause he dont know you long enough

• g

You "hanged out" together - to me that indicates interest.