Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 months ago

Whos sick of judgemental people giving their opinions on here and not helping?

If you just wanna call me names and criticize me instead of helping answer the question get lost.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Even though it may be funny for them, their actions have already exposed them to a violation. All you want is help from the community instead of unnecessary comments. They should be reported for a non-answer violation. Remember you have no time for their foolishness.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Then stop posting childish nonsense like this.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have someone on here calling me a man and a sex offender and neither is true. they hide behind a computer and think it is funny. they need to grow up

Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's as annoying as people ranting about it, because the rants change nothing. Report violations and move on. You telling people to 'get lost' just encourages more of the misbehavior you're complaining about. The type of people who post that stuff aren't worried about the feelings of the person they're responding too (they're too buried in their own issues and acting out is the only thing that helps them feel a bit better about themselves).

Thin skinned people aren't a good match for open forums online, that don't have strict moderation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If there not Answering your Question you have a Right to Report there Answers Report there Answers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.