Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

He told me to get off him after 10 seconds...?

We were in the car together and I straddled him in the drivers seat, I rode him for several seconds and I felt a bit numb for some reason and I couldn’t feel him, he said “it slipped out”

So I got off and sucked him off for a minute then tried again. This time, he was harder so I felt him more. Perhaps he wasn’t properly erect so I couldn’t feel him? Anyways.. I rode him for around 10 seconds and he told me to get off again because he was “about to ***”

I sucked him off for 3 minutes until he finally came.

How come it took so long when giving oral yet he claimed he was about to ejaculate after just 10 seconds of sex? 

I felt really weird that day. I felt detached. I didn’t enjoy the experience because I wasn’t living in the moment. 

It was in the dark down a country lane too so I don’t even know how big/small he was, all I remember was that he kept ramming my head into his crotch but it never even reached the back of my throat, he didn’t feel properly erect either. His semen was clear and watery too 

He was an older man, in his 40s. So perhaps he had erectile dysfunction?

I’ve been told by other partners that I’m tight and my ex boyfriend eventhough he was only 3.5 inches I could feel him perfectly and I managed to orgasm... but with this older guy I couldn’t. I just feel really inadequate like it’s my fault... but perhaps it could be him? Please give me advice 

• Iambi
    Favorite Answer

Hun it is not you trust me! You are fine it is the guy in this situation!

• 2 days ago

I'm 40, a woman can suck on me for 30 minutes and I will finally orgasm. But, put my dick in a pussy and I'm going toes up in like 10 minutes. For some reason vagina's gripping while having intercourse is different than a mouth. A vagina has total grasp on it.. so.. I feel every single thrust in a pussy. If I slow down and sometimes just stop and let things calm down it helps. But.. if I keep going the nut is busting pretty quick. Not your fault. Besides.. if you suck on him, thats foreplay.. like priming the pump.

The first time my wife and I had sex it wasn't very.. well, memorable. We parked, she pulled me out of my pants and sucked me for about 10 minutes and then we got undressed. I got in there and started going to town.. I was having an orgasm about 5 minutes later. I apologized and said I was SO sorry.. She knew.. she said it was her fault for "priming the pump" so much. The next time we had sex (in a bed), we took it easy.. I gave her oral.. she only did me for a little .. then I went back to her. That night I lasted over half an hour. She smiled (she had an orgasm that time), she laughed and said "Now THAT was what I call good "suckin and ******"" :)

Just take it easy and dont rush

He's just scared about c*mming inside you most likely.

thanks for sharing, that steering wheel must hurt

• ron h

I don't even know how you could ride a man who's sitting in a driver's seat. Give him a break. By 41, most of us haven't done it in a car since HS, maybe college.