Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 months ago

How can I make myself look prettier?

Please give me any helpful tips and advice to make myself much more prettier. By the way, I have extremely clear and smooth skin, so I do not need any tips on my skin.

What are you talking about? I already have a skin care routine and I already have a healthy diet, and I am NOT overweight either. 

You seriously need to get reading comprehension, I am asking for advice and tips to look nicer, and I'm asking how I can I make myself prettier. What part of that do you not understand?, and do not answer my question if you are going to be a annoying smartass and put words in my mouth!.

Thank you Liz and Delilah, your answers are great.

@A conscience, Thank you :)

• Liz

Hi. I'll bet you're already physically appealing.  So maybe you want to make your personality more attractive. A pleasant smile usually generates a positive reaction; being helpful, mild-tempered, patient; show yourself to be a caring person. Dress and grooming plays a part, too, especially since what you wear is also a statement about the person that you are. If this isn't what you're looking for, I apologize. I'm answering as a Christian woman and we place more emphasis on internal beauty and qualities that identify us as Christian.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g04/12/22 The Kind of Beauty That Matters Most
  • Dave

Grow your hair down to your knees, and don't dye it.  Don't wear makeup.   

Smile more. Be a gentle and caring person. Be slow to anger and quick to forgive.

100% of all people who do that are considered prettier by their peers.