Need advise for how to restart from hitting rock bottom. 20 with no job and debt already. I'm just lost to where to start and rebuild myself?

• Scott

No, you need advice (noun), not advise (verb).

• Judy

Fortunately, at 20 you're still very young. Real hard to help you with a direction without knowing what you've been doing the last few years though, and what you mean by hitting rock bottom.

maybe you can create your own job, they have grants for that

Dam dude I'm 22 and I still have no debt. What kind of debt are you in? It has to be student loans, right?

Anyways, what I did when I got rock bottom was (and still am) applying to fast food jobs or entry level positions at small retail stores like 99c only, dollar tree, etc. I would apply to foodsco and Wal-Mart and stuff too, but the chances of them hiring somebody with absolutely no experience seems highly unrealistic. I'm working two jobs right now. I am a care provider for the elderly and disabled and I work as a crew member at Wendy's. I get paid minimum wage for both jobs. If i can do it. You can too. If you have too there is always hiring agencies or what people call them "temp agencies". They find jobs for you. They're like the corner drug dealer. They hog all the jobs by putting companies under contract and only give them out to people who work through these temp agencies. The catch is you might not get a lot of work. Also, nobody there cares about you. Temp agents get paid

• Steve1 month agoReport

mistakes, right? So where should you start with rebuilding yourself? I think you already have by starting to ask yourself this question. Good luck with all your future endeavors. Here to let you know I know how it feels. You aren't alone.