I dropped my radiator cap into my engine of my Mercedes Benz 600s 2003 how do I get it out ?

It is on the ground under the engine. Just pick it up.

You drive an expensive car, but you're too cheap to have it serviced by professionals who don't drop things???

I suspect you're pulling our legs.

Reach in there and grab it. Let the engine cool off before you try. If you cant feel the cap or see it, jack the car up and remove the splash shield from the bottom. If you still can't find the cap, go buy a new one. Carefully listen under the hood when you first start the engine to make sure the cap isn't snagged by a belt or pulley.

By the long magnetic Rod pulls it up

• I hate when I drop something in an engine bay and it doesn't reach the ground.  If you can see it, then there are flexible claw tools that can grab small items like this that are beyond your reach.  If you can't see it, then a digital inspection camera can be used to look for it so you can grab it with the claw tool.  The magnetic tools are great for nuts and bolts, but may not lift a radiator cap.

• Bort

It can't possibly have fallen inside the engine. Radiator caps are purposely made too large to accidently fall in any of the holes and get inside the engine. So it's outside the engine somewhere.

If it's the metal one that's actually and truly the radiator cap you can use a heavy duty magnet on a string to get it or they make a thing called a telescoping magnet (harbor frieght has both) you can use to get it.

If it's the plastic cap that's not the radiator cap. If it was for the coolant that is the coolant reservoir cap. To grab something like that that's plastic try a fishing hook on a string or make a hook out of a metal clothes hangar or something.

You may not even need to make or get a tool to get it you should be able to just get a little dirty and reach in and grab it with your fingers or use a screw driver to push it around until you can grab it.

Don't drive the car without a radiator or reservoir cap on it and on where it's supposed to go tightly.

It's in the engine bay, not the engine. Look for it and fish it out.  Get someone to help you if you can't.

Get a flashlight and look. Engines are not, and do not have, open holes for things to fall into. They are sealed systems. It may be wedged down in there pretty good between some parts but it can be found and pulled out.

Maybe with a flashlight and a magnetic wand you can get it out

Maybe it will drop out when you drive the car away

Maybe just buy a new one .

ask a mechanic to get it out for you