IMPORTANT: My brother refuses to have a vegan birthday for our dad.  How do I tell him he's wrong?

It's dad's 70th birthday next week. My brother refuses to have vegan only food because he says dad likes meat and dairy. It's true he does. But I REFUSE to go and allow people eat animal products and accept the suffering of animals. I'm going to take a jar of white paint and pour it on every animal product.  

• Favorite Answer

Bold, I'll give you that.

However, sometimes it takes a drastic move (like you're suggesting with the paint) to shock the elder generations into realising that vegan is the only way

• Darby

The OP has once again answered his own question using his other account and awarded himself Best Answer, which is a violation.

If this is true, I'm on your brother's side. If I had kids, I wouldn't want them to celebrate my birthday with a vegan meal. I'm also a straight man who likes meat and dairy. If you contaminated all the non-vegan foods with white paint, you should be put in jail. That's attempted murder. And you should be sued in civil court for the price of the food, for any and all injuries and deaths caused by your poisoning stunt, plus any and all court costs. If you were my son or daughter, and I knew you were plotting to pull these shenanigans, you would not be invited. And I would hire some security guards to keep you out.

The problem is with you. Either you are a troll who is looking for trouble. Or you are a total nutcase. But either way, do not do something so wickedly.

How are you this stupid?

you sound like a complete moron.......

Troll.....................................

• br549

You "REFUSE" to go, but then say you are going with your jar of paint?

You have a problem!

• Wendigo

Darby, br549 has been around this section longer than I have. So I believe they're aware of who the poster is. The asker showed up in this section, just prior to my sabbatical in 2016.

Ph.D major in the physiological effects of veganism on the population here.

Commonly vegans don't tell people what is right or wrong, they led by their actions.

In this case, and what usually happens, I would recommend that you chain yourself to your brother's garden gate until he repents. If that has not worked after a week then I suggest that you get a friend to nail yourself to this front door. This may sound drastic but only vegans with a pure heart would do this.

Hope this helps, a kind intellectual.

• Alice1 month agoReport

This is very true. As an intellectual with a PhD myself I recognise learning when I see it. I will not crucify myself though. But I will chain myself to gate and berate party goers as they arrive. I'll also hand out educational literature to anyone eating animal products.

Veganism is a lie, you can't survive off veg alone as you need vitamin B12. And the fertiliser that grows veg is made from animal waste.

Brother - you are wrong - it is as simple as that.

• mokrie

So you hate your dad? Your putting self important narcissism above your dad's special day. In other words your a selfish moron.

• Alice1 month agoReport

I love my dad so much i don't want him ethically implicated in the industrial abuse of animals..

Your Dad is going to *DIE*.  The average life expectancy for men in the US is 78 years but by no means does that mean he'll even see his next birthday, the older your are the more likely it is your health will fail.

Do you really want to ruin your Father's birthday with crap he doesn't like when he may never have another?  Do you want to remember for the rest of your life that your wittle soy-boy morals made your Father's last birthday miserable?