Anonymous

Are Spaniards (not latin americans) black?

Favorite Answer

No. Spaniards,Portuguese,Greeks,Italians & Maltese are all White Europeans they are just a darker shade of White than Northern Europeans. 

Spanish people are White. Blacks in Spain are not Spanish and will never be.

• Zirp

Skincolourwise over 90% of them are white

THeyre mixed with Arabs. Spain was colonised by Ottoman Empire.

• Sofia1 month agoReport

Greece was Ottoman and Spain was Moorish.... You are confused 

• Magui

Maybe there are some black Spaniards by now since many people from around the world have been migrating to Spain.

Don't ever say this to a Spaniard, especially the ones who hang out reading these forums on the internet.  Spaniards insist that they are lily White and even claim to be among the Whitest of Europeans which is totally not true.

The truth is that Spaniards are not black, but they are more like Middle Easterners/North Africans in appearance.  On average mainland Spaniards have about 2-3 percent Sub Saharan African ancestry, which doesn't make them Black in my opinion.  In the Canary Islands, the people on average have about 5 percent Sub Saharan African ancestry on average.

Spaniards typically have olive to bronze skin, dark straight or wavy hair, and mostly dark eyes. Mediterranean features. I have been to Spain, and I can tell you that, on average Spaniards are among the darkest of Europeans....just as dark as any Sicilian for example. But better not say even this to Spaniards who hang around on these forums unless you want to get in a heated argument lol. Just to make them feel better tell them "yes, yes friend. Spaniards look just likes Swedes and Norwegians".  That is the only way to shut them up.

• PacoJhones1 month agoReport

Btw, when I'm asked what my race is I just answer mediterranean. And is up to you to decide if you will consider me as white, black or whatever you want.

Black-haired for the most part, yes.

Hispanics. . . 

Latina is still located in Europe, not the Americas. They don't even speak Spanish or Portuguese there, they never have ... You mean Mesoamericans

And the rest of your question looks just as stupid

No,

Ťhėy are a sub-group of Caucasian which 

thanks to the Brwn skin Dravidian folk make up

a good 70sh % of Earth's population on the dwn

lôw !! !!

.....................................................................