In desperate need of a classic rock guru! Trying to find a song but cant remember who sung it or its name and googling lyrics isn't helping.?

I used to listen to this song years ago, it was old classic/heavy rock, possibly 80's. I cannot for the life of me remember who it's by, or a lot of the lyrics. I know its there in my head but i just can't zone in on it. What i can remember is that it has something to do with an angel (perhaps dirty?) whether that is the name of the band, or song - but what i've googled isn't correct... lyrics something like - one kiss... being in my head... rolling or thrashing around in my bed' - i think if i saw the band name, or song title i would instantly know it and certainly if i heard it. But googling those lyrics just isn't getting me anywhere. I know it's a similar to bands like Thunder, Ratt, W.A.S.P, Warrent... probably classed as heavy metal/rock, but from the 80's. I will go insane if i can't find this song. Please help me.

it could also be ' rolling, or thrashing in my sheets' ...

• mars

The Arc Angels?, or "I Ain't No Angel"- Gregg Allman, "Angel"- Aerosmith, or "Wildside"- Motley Crue ("Fallen angels..").

I don't know if this is it but it came to my mind:

Southgang - Tainted Angel

https://youtu.be/42u6THtPEew

Youtube thumbnail