Anonymous

what do i do ?!!! plz help me someone??!!?

i hate sixth form so much, im depressed and i have no friends. i come home alone so alone, the only person i speak to is my mum. i tried applying for apprenticeships but they all rejected me. what the hell do i do if i feel depressed to go in? i tried applying for jobs but they havent got back to me but i cant be stuck at sixth form

• LAN

Stop posting pity me rants and study.

If you were friendlier, instead of wallowing in self-pity, you might start meeting people & making friends. If you pursued hobbies, clubs, organizations, you might start meeting some people with shared interests. If you play tennis, you seek out fellow tennis players! You're probably not really depressed, just wallowing in self-pity, and that puts people off.

Maybe you need to work on your job application skills.  I know it's relaxed here and no one is perfect, but you've got some lazy errors in english such as 'i'.  Maybe you made easy to correct errors.