Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Do you think it is OK for a woman to withhold sex in a relationship?

Withholding sex from men seems pretty acceptable by the society. Whenever a man complains about lack of sex in a relationship and withholds money, he is immediately labelled a "Misogynist". This clearly suggests that withholding sex is, in fact, encouraged by the society and feminists. This article says it all https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-th...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

she has the right to do what she wants and that's that!

• Piero
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I think it's ALWAYS wrong to withhold sex. To do so, is to effectively void the marriage vows. It's a responsibility, just as supporting the offspring, or putting food on the table is a responsibility. .

• 8 months ago

sure, but then she has no right to complain of her significant other getting it from someone else....

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The goal for all should be a complete severing of the sex/money dynamic in relationships. Each should earn their own money and sex should be something that happens when they’re both feeling it. When one has sex for money they’re a sex worker. When one pays for sex they are a john. Relationships aren’t supposed to work that way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

**** know . You can't do it with your sti

Self

• Yeah but the man should not agree to a committed relationahip in the first place

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you are not in the mood you are not in the mood, but without sex it isn't a real relationship

• 8 months ago

women cant always withhold sex because women get horny too

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Of course it is but she shouldn't complain if the man then goes elsewhere for it.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sex is a 2 way street - a man can withold sex from a woman too.  

Rise above your carnal demands, youre supposed to be more than a pair of balls and a d*ck

And yes, I have witheld sex - ex put on a lot weight, and I refused to f*ck. Instead of dieting though, she started eating even more.  She's single now if youre interested

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.