What's the name of this kind of folder?

The blue one on the right: https://ibb.co/jf4GW0q

1 Answer

  • 3 months ago

    The picture isn't very clear. That's either a 3-ring binder or a file holder. 

    • Peter Boiter Woods
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

      And we can not see the inside. It may have several different types of binders inside.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.