Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 months ago

If someone went up to one of the one percenters with a very painful tooth infection how do you think they'd react ?

If they were screaming in pain begging someone to get them to a dentist to pay for their root canal how do you think they'd react? Would that make them uncomfortable? Does seeing poor people in need make them uncomfortable? Ahhh poor babies.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I'm middle class.  Probably wouldn't react any differently than someone richer.  How would I react?  Get your tooth pulled.  Get dental insurance.  Take pain meds.  Take responsibility for yourself.

• ...Show all comments
    • Judith
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Surely you've heard of over-the-counter pain meds; e.g. ibuprofen, aspirin and acetaminophen.  Also ask the pharmacist what else you can do to relieve the pain;e.g. ice and/or heat packs and something to numb the gums.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

If you wanted something from a rich person, the way to get it is not to mock or insult them. Maybe this is why your life sucks so bad. In any case, work on yourself before you criticize others.

• ...Show all comments
    • 3 months agoReport

I like the fact that Democrats at least try to force them to assist people they deserve to be forced

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.