Do transgender men have the same level of strength as cisgender men?

Can trans men score with women and can they have a normal dating life as men?

@Nathan you like men or women?Please reply

• reme_1

Some may be a strong and some may have a smaller build, less muscular.

Just like cis gender men there are well built guys and then there are smaller guys.

Men have the same physical bodies no matter how much plastic surgery they've had. Unless you mean transmen aka women in which case, obviously not.

Transmen are lesbians. They have a reduced dating life because straight women don't want them and a whole lot of lesbians won't put up with a woman insisting she's a man, growing a beard, and chopping off their breasts. Some lesbians will FYI, but a lot fewer than if they had not transitioned.

I don't think that I can attain anywhere near the strength of an average man. Some trans men might be as strong though. Results will depend on individual genetics, the age started on hormones and what work they put into gaining muscle.

I care less over time that I can't be as strong as I want to be. I have accepted this to a certain extent. If I go to the gym, I compare myself to my own previous fitness rather than to others. I concentrate on what benefits me from exercise. Not all men want to be the most muscular - over muscled can look ugly anyway. 

As for love life, I don't have one. Some of this is my choice though. Lack of confidence for one thing and been through enough hurt in life to be cynical. So I don't try. I would like to one day but I'd prefer to be happier with myself first and that means lower surgery. 

Depends. Men who transition after puberty might not achieve the same stature and bone mass as other men, which is important for physical strength. However, if a Trans man starts his transition early, does all the necessary procedures and exercises, then yes.

• Sky

There are cisgender women who are behemoths of strength compared to many cisgender men.  It all depends on the individual's physique and how much exercise or bodybuilding they do, not their physical sex or gender identity.

Given they dope up and use steroids to get muscles, of course. But cismen can get bigger muscles if they dope up just as much as transmen dope up.

"Trans men don't "dope up". They take enough testosterone to get into the normal male range" Also called doping up.

• Lôn

No, of course not...they are women in reality.

• Cogito

There is no such thing as a standard 'level of strength'.

Some men are very strong, others are very weak.  The same goes for women.