Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 8 months ago

"Women are evil" does it sound like a joke or truth to you?

For survey purpose only..this is important to know what percentage of men are aware of women as of now.

Ans: A or B

A: For those who think (or without thinking) this is a misogynistic troll, can't get laid, not a real man, pathetic sad depression disaster etc....

B: Yes, it's true. There is something needs to be done.

If all women were evil men wouldn’t buy flowers by the billions on Mother’s Day. I think what you mean is ‘young attractive women who won’t have sex with me are evil”.

Genene Anne Jones (born July 13, 1950) is an American serial killer, responsible for the deaths of up to 60 infants and children in her care as a licensed vocational nurse during the 1970s and 1980s.

I'm sure there are more 'evil/bad' men, than there are women.  It's a shame that some men believe that women are 'evil/bad'.  Neither a joke or truth, just such a shame, you think that.

I'm not male.

😄

I wouldn't call it evil.

More like even.

We distribute balance.

Or at least I do.

A womans mind is chaos that needs appeasement.

B : It's true, men should be careful and do not treat women lightly. Women can take advantage of men's good heart.