Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

opposite sex bffs?!?

My best friend and I are both 16. I am a girl and he is a boy. I think I have underlying feelings for him, is it likely he has some kind of feelings for me? 

men and women have sex together. the only way a man and woman can be friends without wanting to bang each other is to either find each other completely unattractive, or to have already banged and it didn't work, so now they know they're not gonna bang again. the latter option can result in really strong, lifelong friendships, but you have to bang first, have a romantic relationship of some duration, have it not work out, have a break up and not see each other for some time, bang someone else, and then if you can reconcile, you can enjoy a super-intimate and close friendship the likes of which it is impossible to achieve any other way.

• David

You'd think so if you're the best of friends.

you've posted this now like 20 times since yesterday.  Your reported for spam trolling, ask him don't ask us.  I am sure he wouldn't turn you down for a roll in the hay.  Enough.