Morgan asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 months ago

is it normal to have blood in your stool?

I was having sex with my boyfriend yesterday evening and he accidentally stuck his penis in my butt which hurt significantly for the time being, but I got over it. But, this morning, I noticed in my stool there was blood as well as on the toilet paper. is the cause of this because of this incident or something else?

• Marc

That can happen from forced (accidental) anal penetration. If the blood is bright red and disappears in a day or 2 its from trauma. This is known as suprise buttsecks

• David

Bright red blood could be anal tear.. Nothing serious. 

Go to the doctor.

• ron h

My bet is the BFing done yesterday.  If it's blood red, it's something in your rectum, or colon, not higher up in your intestines.  Be sure to drink plenty of water to preven constipaton over the next couple of days.

• :)

Blood in the stool is never a normal finding. If it lasts beyond tomorrow, I would go to a clinic. But I have a feeling it won’t last that long.