Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Does he see me as a GF?

We've been dating and recently I asked him over text if I could tell my friends that he's my boyfriend. He replied, "No answer." But he has said he's dating only me. Then a few days later, he joked about us going to a strip club and I was like yea sure. (We haven't had sex yet though). Two days later we met for a date and he said "strip clubs aren't places to take girlfriend or boyfriend." So I'm confused? Does he see me as a GF? He told his parents about me too and showed me pics of his family.

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

He certainly seems wishy washy like he cannot make up his mind what he wants. When you asked him if you could call him your boyfriend, he said " no answer." That almost always means no. I hate to say it but it does. I think he is beginning to like you more and that's why he changed his mind about not wanting to take you to a strip club. So I think he at first saw you as someone he just liked a little bit but his feelings are growing and I think he is about to ask you to become bf and gf soon. Be patient and I think within a month he'll tell you yes, you can tell others about me being your bf. Good luck!

Source(s): Years of experience
  • RP

It seems like he's not sure he wants you as a girlfriend, but he isn't ruling it out, either. At this point, that's something he has under consideration.

• Linda

Definitely 

Gosh, he gave you the perfect opening to ask that very question (and he'd know a lot better than we would).

He seems to keep indicating "no".  That being said, he's the only one who can answer your question.

• Chris

I went with my wife to a strip club a couple times so sounds like to me that your boyfriend is misinformed. To each his own they say.