Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

In love with ex still he might be getting married?

When i met him he was broken over his last relationship he loved her so much. She was his first love. She moved out of town they had to break up due to alot. He told me alot about her i didnt want to hear anymore. Months later i think he started getting over her not sure. 2 yrs later she came back they got back together because she still loved him. During this time him and i were separated just because we felt we needed space apart. Now hes with her and when they have problems he will contact me. Does he love me? He now even cheats with me even though i should stay away from him but i cant.Now theyre broken up she caught him cheating with me. She just seen text messages and i even lied to try to help him out and i told her never i have my own husband. I told her anyways im much better than her my car is nicer she just got me pissed because he deserves better i hate her. She wouldnt of found out if she wasnt so insecure.

If being the "friend with benefits" person doesn't bother you, then go for it.

Double your pleasure, double your fun, two is better than one. How about both of you moving in with him?

• R2D4

ok............................