Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

This impeachment has taught me that we need more Democrats to uphold the Constitution and protect our Democracy. Are you with me? Vote Blue?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

You are one of several trolls here who try and stir crap up on a daily basis! You try and get a rise out of people using multiple accounts,  and for what reason? Do you get off on the responses?

• 8 months ago

I think you are telling a falsehood. I think you actually thought we need more Democrats way before the impeachment. 

• 8 months ago

so nothing to support coming out of the primaries......huh?

yep...... when people keep falling for it why should Nancy have to change her act that's been promoting division since 2007.....?

you know..... other than the fact that the environment she and her kind created is what led to the Trump Presidency.....

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I am sticking with Republican.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Democrats never done that  .

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I agree with you.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I am voting for Democrats across the board, even though I am not one. They seem to have morals and values that align with me. I am still one of those old fashioned Americans who dislikes criminals.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Before I jump on the Blue Wagon, could you let me know which part of the Constitution the impeachment threatens?

• 8 months ago

Trumped up charges by traitors and liars. https://i.imgflip.com/3bwd1l.jpg

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If you believe that, then you lack the ability to use your own mind.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.