Who do i need to get in touch with to get medical release form from my old doctors office to give to my new pcp?
- SandyLv 79 months agoFavourite answer
Your question isn't really clear.
If you want your chart notes/medical records transferred from one doctor to another, you can
1. Contact doctor #1 and request that they send the records to doctor #2. You may need to sign a "records release form" before they will do that.
2. Ask the office of doctor #2 to contact the office of doctor #1 and request your records. Again, they may require written permission from you.Source(s): I work in a medical office and deal with patient records all day.
- BruceLv 79 months ago
The staff for your new PCP have the forms. Fill it out there and they will fax it to the old doctor.
- R KLv 79 months ago
your new doctor should have a form for you to fill out to have your records sent to them.
- Anonymous9 months ago
You go to your current physician's office and ask to sign a release of information form. You can list the doctor you want the office to send to.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SlickterpLv 79 months ago
Your new doctor should provide such a form.