Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is this okay? ?

My husband isn’t comfortable with kissing on lips in front my his kids (my step kids), but doesn’t mind me kissing his cheek or forehead. Is this okay? 

Why do you ask this over and over again? No one cares about your affection practices.

Yes, that's okay. He clearly feels showing more affection in front of his kids might confuse them or send them home with strange stories to tell to their mother. Always important to remember when you marry someone with kids that they'll always be a parent first and your spouse second.

• Ana

That’s a little strange. It sounds like he’s putting the ex-wife above you as far as the kids are concerned. I’d probably tell him he needs to change his policy on that, otherwise no sex in private either

Is it ok?! What if everyone says, "yes"? "No"? Come on, you can either accept it or argue with him.....