Do you believe Lev Parnas was going to get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment in prison  if he did not speak out against Trump?

Favorite Answer

I always enjoy the fact that Trump supporters seem to forget, and trolls ignore, the fact that the Trump administration controlled the prison in which Epstein was in.

• Murzy

not at all .

Wouldn't be the first time Dems played whack-a-mole, right?

• Dan

I'm glad to see Lev squeeling like a pig but I have no sympathy for this pathetic little Trumptard. He knowingly destroyed careers, put thousands of lives at risk and helped move Ukraine closer to Russia's grip. Once he realized that his role as an intermediary for Trump's henchmen was busted he started to cry. He needs to go to prison just like Trump and his pathetic circle of traitor friends.

• Duck

It's more likely the opposite ... he's more likely to get 'suicided' /for/ speaking out.

• Shilo

No, I believe that Lev Parnas feels he has nothing to gain from remaining silent to protect a man who has publicly denied ever knowing him. 

• Bada Bing

There is more to this story, you can find it on Twitter, it's very interesting.

• Nah...I do think he was offered the chance to lie his a$$ off for a chance at leniency.

What treatment would that be?

• Mike

Hillary is going to kill Him??

Democrats are giving him just enough rope to hang himself.