Do you believe Lev Parnas was going to get the Jeffrey Epstein treatment in prison  if he did not speak out against Trump?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I always enjoy the fact that Trump supporters seem to forget, and trolls ignore, the fact that the Trump administration controlled the prison in which Epstein was in.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not at all .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wouldn't be the first time Dems played whack-a-mole, right?

Attachment image
  • Dan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'm glad to see Lev squeeling like a pig but I have no sympathy for this pathetic little Trumptard. He knowingly destroyed careers, put thousands of lives at risk and helped move Ukraine closer to Russia's grip. Once he realized that his role as an intermediary for Trump's henchmen was busted he started to cry. He needs to go to prison just like Trump and his pathetic circle of traitor friends.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's more likely the opposite ... he's more likely to get 'suicided' /for/ speaking out.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I believe that Lev Parnas feels he has nothing to gain from remaining silent to protect a man who has publicly denied ever knowing him. 

• Bada Bing
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

There is more to this story, you can find it on Twitter, it's very interesting.

• Nah...I do think he was offered the chance to lie his a$$ off for a chance at leniency.

• 1 month ago

What treatment would that be?

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hillary is going to kill Him??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Democrats are giving him just enough rope to hang himself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.