Spiritually speaking, I have a Daffy Duck tattoo on my left arm. Does that mean I'm doomed to hell?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Daffy Duck tattoos do not doom anybody.  On that merit alone, you're good to go.

• 8 months ago

Nope. ...................

• 8 months ago

The Bible says: "As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah, But the earth he has given to the sons of men." We were created to live on the earth forever. Why is that not happening? We are told in the Bible about Adam's disobedience: 'Jehovah God then said: "Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad. Now in order that he may not put his hand out and take fruit also from the tree of life and eat and live forever. Jehovah expelled him from the garden of Eden to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken."--Genesis chapter 3-- Death is likened to being asleep in which we are conscious of nothing at all.--John 11:11-14; Psalms 13:3; Matthew 9:24 and Acts 7:59 and 60---If we are "written in the book of life" Revelation 20:15, we will not be awakened from the sleep of death, just as Adam and Eve were not and never will be. The teaching of a burning hell comes from false religion. When we are awakened from the sleep of death, we will be awakened right here on earth. At that time, "resurrection day" Jesus will be ruling the over the entire earth as king of God's Kingdom. And you will not be able to find even one wicked person on the entire earth and everyone will be " worshipping God with spirit and truth."--Daniel 2:44; Psalms 37:10,11, 29; and John 4:24---I invite you to learn more about what the Bible really teaches from the international website, www.jw.org and Bible Teachings > Online Lessons. Thank you for this question.

• 8 months ago

NO...the way that happens is if u do nothing to help yourself. Consider praying to Jesus and repent.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Only your left arm. It will be hacked off on the Day of Judgement and thrown into the fire.

• Vicki
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Spiritually speaking, technically yes.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

We all do silly things in life but every idea is correctable..

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If the Bible is true, yes, it forbids tattoos explicitly.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.