Why are modern day Americans so enamored by dirty Russians and their dirty Russian ways?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You mean Gog / Magog? It's Biblical. They are a cursed nation. I never did anything to prove it, the Russians did that on their own. Haven't you ever read the Bible? My advice to Russians with a conscience is to get out of that country.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • ioerr
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

ha.  i used to watch brain damaged tv preachers screeching this exact drivel on the tube when i was a kid.  thanks for the laugh

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The word dirt can have different representational meaning depending on context,  some of which can sound appealing..

example  the dirty dozen.....it's a film but google it to understand the point i'm trying to make....here's another, a  hypothesis; are not many women attracted to rouges and scoundrels?, so why is that?,  and wouldn't that have some influence of males as well?...all of this psychological identification comes together  to create a figuritive model, for imho entirely malevolelent and evil different reasons, but its the same psychological principle why many people admire hitler....just think about it...

Or why do people have a favourite villain in films?, or even like a film because of the personality of a bad guy.........it's human nature my friend..

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

russia's covert international propaganda campaign, conducted through social media, has found a ready and gullible audience in trump's base of supporters

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know some Russian people, they are not dirty, and yes I do love them. Its just like America, in that the people are great but the political leaders at the very top are mafiosa douchebags, especially at this time in both the USA and in Russia. In fact, with Trump and Putin, its pretty hard to see the difference between them.

• Ballonabalinina
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

We both know and love our Russian friends.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

🥴 The dirty Russians and their paid trolls keep interfering with our politics. And any other government they sink their fangs in. Like Britain and Brexit.

• 1 month ago

Americans aren't. Trump supporters are.

• 1 month ago

Not the Russian people. The people that are corrupting that nation. You know who they are.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.