If you wear your glasses while you sleep, will your dreams come in more clearly?

(Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Wearing glasses while you are awake will help your sight; and thus modify how you see in your dreams - an indirect effect; but wearing them at night when your eyes are presumably closed will do nothing. (Besides, not all dreams include vision: mostly , I dream without seeing anything - aural and tactile "pictures", usually!  I remember events, but rarely vision.  In contrast, my wife dreams in technicolour.)

Silly question should get silly answer. Instead-Ill give you something interesting to think about. When you dream-are you wearing glasses or have you ever? Its been my experience and that in dreams we are usually perfectly healthy-rarely any flaws or things we have in real life. If you do dream about being sick in a dream-you might want to see if it could be a sign of something you may want to have checked in your real life! Mark Ruffalo had a very vivid dream about having cancer-I think. He said it seemed so real to him-he was convinced his dream was a message and he didn't stop bugging his doctor to keep looking for something until they really found he had beginnings of cancer! He got treatment & took care of it before it grew into a serious problem! Be aware of what you dream-there is a lot of wisdom in them! Not all are just silly movies!.

• Todd

I've found my physical eyesight, glasses or no, has nothing to do with what I perceive in my dreams.

Not at all, and you may break your glasses, or lose them.

Of course this study has been in the works since 1932 by Patrick Schroeder

a native of Johnson County Nebraska. He was a leader in the feild of Cetology (Dream Sciences) he would put classes on his 3 year old stepson in his "Sleep" and when he woke up he would have him tell him about his dreams and the ones where he was wearing the glasses made him remember in vivid detail

• Mark

No, but you might break the glasses (I've fallen asleep with them on and then rolled on top of them, snapping them in two) and will definitely smudge them.

Don’t know. I don’t remember my dreams.