Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 months ago

How do I look with and without makeup?

Also how old do I look with and without makeup?

I've been thinking about going outside wearing no makeup but I wonder if I'd look bad. In my photo collage to left I'm wearing makeup and to the right I'm not wearing makeup.

And by the way my dark circles aren't from a lack of sleep or dehydration. I have anemia so because of that my dark circles exist. 

I think the make-up photo looks better. Why not wear some lipstick, too?

I like your natural beauty. But, if your in the mood to apply makeup I'd wear enough to only enhance your natural look.

I think you look cute either way. Your make up is light so theres not a huge bit of difference.  But...maybe...you might be interested in a better hair style. That might make a difference if you're looking to improve things.

Ohh...on a funny question: What are you sitting behind...and why is there bubble wrap still on your mirror?

You are gorgeous! It seems like your makeup routine is pretty light, I think you look the same age in both photos. Obviously makeup is fun and I would never discredit that but I would hate to think you feel you can't go outside without it. Have confidence in your beauty! 

I think you look better with makeup

Which one is with makeup and which one is without?

u so pretty & u r so fine

You look just fine without makeup.  I barely notice the dark circles.  I hear after a certain age you shouldn't go out without makeup but I think you're fine to go without it.

• Murzy

Not much difference.

Who gives a flying you know what....

Not much difference. I would put on a new shirt though. You're still wearing that same heart shaped blouse like you did in college?