Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 months ago

How do I look with and without makeup?

Also how old do I look with and without makeup?

I've been thinking about going outside wearing no makeup but I wonder if I'd look bad. In my photo collage to left I'm wearing makeup and to the right I'm not wearing makeup.

Update:

And by the way my dark circles aren't from a lack of sleep or dehydration. I have anemia so because of that my dark circles exist. 

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think the make-up photo looks better. Why not wear some lipstick, too?

• 6 months ago

I like your natural beauty. But, if your in the mood to apply makeup I'd wear enough to only enhance your natural look.

• 8 months ago

I think you look cute either way. Your make up is light so theres not a huge bit of difference.  But...maybe...you might be interested in a better hair style. That might make a difference if you're looking to improve things.

Ohh...on a funny question: What are you sitting behind...and why is there bubble wrap still on your mirror?

• 8 months ago

You are gorgeous! It seems like your makeup routine is pretty light, I think you look the same age in both photos. Obviously makeup is fun and I would never discredit that but I would hate to think you feel you can't go outside without it. Have confidence in your beauty! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I think you look better with makeup

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Which one is with makeup and which one is without?

• 9 months ago

u so pretty & u r so fine

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You look just fine without makeup.  I barely notice the dark circles.  I hear after a certain age you shouldn't go out without makeup but I think you're fine to go without it.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not much difference.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Who gives a flying you know what....

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Not much difference. I would put on a new shirt though. You're still wearing that same heart shaped blouse like you did in college?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.