Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How do I look with and without makeup?

Also how old do I look with and without makeup?

I've been thinking about going outside wearing no makeup but I wonder if I'd look bad. In my photo collage to left I'm wearing makeup and to the right I'm not wearing makeup.

Update:

And by the way my dark circles aren't from a lack of sleep or dehydration. I have anemia so because of that my dark circles exist. 

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the make-up photo looks better. Why not wear some lipstick, too?

• kelvin
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

nope just a huge attention seeking troll

• 2 weeks ago

I think you look cute either way. Your make up is light so theres not a huge bit of difference.  But...maybe...you might be interested in a better hair style. That might make a difference if you're looking to improve things.

Ohh...on a funny question: What are you sitting behind...and why is there bubble wrap still on your mirror?

• 3 weeks ago

You are gorgeous! It seems like your makeup routine is pretty light, I think you look the same age in both photos. Obviously makeup is fun and I would never discredit that but I would hate to think you feel you can't go outside without it. Have confidence in your beauty! 

• 4 weeks ago

I think you look better with makeup

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Which one is with makeup and which one is without?

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

To tell you the truth, you're obviously applying make-up with a very light hand, because there isn't a huge amount of difference.  You look fine without make-up.

I think you could go for a little more color in your cheeks and on your lips -- that lipstick shade is too pale for you -- and on your eyelids.

• 4 weeks ago

u so pretty & u r so fine

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You look just fine without makeup.  I barely notice the dark circles.  I hear after a certain age you shouldn't go out without makeup but I think you're fine to go without it.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not much difference.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who gives a flying you know what....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not much difference. I would put on a new shirt though. You're still wearing that same heart shaped blouse like you did in college?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.