Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How do I look with and without makeup?

Also how old do I look with and without makeup?

I've been thinking about going outside wearing no makeup but I wonder if I'd look bad. In my photo collage to left I'm wearing makeup and to the right I'm not wearing makeup.

And by the way my dark circles aren't from a lack of sleep or dehydration. I have anemia so because of that my dark circles exist. 

Favorite Answer

I think the make-up photo looks better. Why not wear some lipstick, too?

• kelvin

nope just a huge attention seeking troll

I think you look cute either way. Your make up is light so theres not a huge bit of difference.  But...maybe...you might be interested in a better hair style. That might make a difference if you're looking to improve things.

Ohh...on a funny question: What are you sitting behind...and why is there bubble wrap still on your mirror?

You are gorgeous! It seems like your makeup routine is pretty light, I think you look the same age in both photos. Obviously makeup is fun and I would never discredit that but I would hate to think you feel you can't go outside without it. Have confidence in your beauty! 

I think you look better with makeup

Which one is with makeup and which one is without?

• Lili

To tell you the truth, you're obviously applying make-up with a very light hand, because there isn't a huge amount of difference.  You look fine without make-up.

I think you could go for a little more color in your cheeks and on your lips -- that lipstick shade is too pale for you -- and on your eyelids.

u so pretty & u r so fine

You look just fine without makeup.  I barely notice the dark circles.  I hear after a certain age you shouldn't go out without makeup but I think you're fine to go without it.

• Murzy

Not much difference.

Who gives a flying you know what....

Not much difference. I would put on a new shirt though. You're still wearing that same heart shaped blouse like you did in college?