when people annoy me i get evil thoughts about them, how can i be helped?

ive struggled with this all my life, having very dark, evil thoughts towards people when i'm upset by people, feeling violent emotions towards people....the fact is that im a white catholic male in my forties, i have a strong sense of morality, whats right and wrong...yet i always give into my evil thoughts instead of throwing them out.

should i visit a priest? how else can i be rid of this evil in my thoughts, heart and mind?

i have no support network, never found relationships, the only support i have is my elderly mum and dad...and i live alone in a council flat, lived alone now 15 years living a lonely desolate existence.

talk to your therapist about it

Pearl L has evil thoughts

• Rick

It's completely normal to have these thoughts and they're just thoughts.  It's how you protect yourself from the hurt someone has caused you.  I'm the same way.  I don't act on them and you probably don't either, so there's nothing to worry about.

Seek therapy from a sympathetic psychologist. A book of superstition and ancient myths cannot help you. A man trained to brainwash vulnerable people into religious lies cannot help you. Only a trained specialist can help you.