Having an affair with a married man. Out of the blue he asks "Do you want me" What is he really wanting to know?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're nothing but a piece of @ss in this scenario. Do you want me, means exactly that. Don't overthink it, you're just a side piece.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

if you date married man it makes look so cheap and whore worthless dirty low down low class prostitutes . married man is only made for only one girl not for whores 

• 1 month ago

He wants to know if you want him full time, apparently he is willing to give up his wife for you. You must have some excellent stuff for him to do that.

• 1 month ago

He is wanting to know how much longer he can use you and keep you as his chump.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’m married and love to cheat.  It’s always about getting what you can’t get at home, sex. We prey on insecure women that will tolerate us being married. Us cheaters love to find insecure hotties that will clean our pipes. Nothing more, nothing less. Your question proves you are insecure. How does it feel being used like a tissue paper? 

• Athena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who cares? You are not anything to him but a cheap lay. He has a wife and family. The things that are important to him. You are just a way for him to feel like a stud for a while. When you wise up there will be another one in the wings.

Ignore what he says and just enjoy it while it lasts. And remember, he is as honest with YOU as he is with his wife.

• Sara1 month agoReport

she must be teen and cheap whore who fall for lies he will never be with her he has a wife shes not special to him I hate home wrecker whores. they have std and aids too

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What he wants to know is whether you are really interested in him. Now you are only having an affair.May be being a married man he knows that he is cheating his wife. If you want him he might divorce his wife and come to you to make you his wife. This is a crime .Avoid him doing it. Tell him you do not want him and dump him.Let him live happily with his wife.

• Sara1 month agoReport

but whores are desperate she will never leave him shes insecure that's why

• 1 month ago

Two options.  a) he is insecure and needs his ego built up from time to time.  b) He wants to see if he can play one woman off against the other if necessary.  I would be very wary of letting an affair become anything more than that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He wants to know if you'll cause trouble when he dumps you for a better side piece.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

why are you having an affair with a married man 😬😬

• Sara1 month agoReport

because whores are dumb when they know he has family and kids their insecurity made them to steal and sleep with someone's man karma is a beach for low down whore just watch

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.