Surger mama and daddy’s?

If you have or wanted a sugar mama or daddy does that mean the sugar mama or daddy has to be hot or be good looking?

The only thing a Sugar mamma/ daddy has to have is money.

Everything else is a bonus

I had one... Well it was not necessarily because of the money I mean he was not so much older and he was handsome and good looking. I mean go for it if you just want to use them to get money.. but I actually started falling for him... he did have money people thought it was because of that. But in reality it wasn't. I always rejected anything to do with money. And well long story short... They do not care about you! They only want to use you! And plus if they got money they will trade you once they get bored in a sec! 

• edward

They have to be wealthy

• Expat

Sugar means MONEY! Hotness usually isn’t a priority.

• ?

No a sugar mama or daddy just needs to have money. A bit of a silly question if u ask me 

I had a sugar babe three years ago. She was fit, healthy and attractive. Not beautiful. I decided on her over several other applicants, because of her scholastic achievements, her personality, and shared interests in fine art and classical music. I physically auditioned 5 girls before deciding on her. I'm no prize physically. I'm over 80, skinny, balding, my ears protrude, I got a crooked nose, and I've never been any sort of "super stud". I paid her a monthly salary, with FICA deductions. I agreed to cover her next years expenses in college. There were lots of other perks. We went on a cruise, and some luxury vacation trips. I took her shopping twice. I asked that she be available, ready, and eager, at any time, 24/7. I tried to make it fun for her as well. I introduced her as my girl friend or my companion. When I get some more money saved up, I'll probably try for another sugar babe. It costs a lot of money.