- JenniferLv 61 month agoFavorite Answer
As long as they know it's a book they're reading/feeling and not somebody's hemroids.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
Learning to read braille is right at your fingertips.
- JimLv 41 month ago
Learning braille can be a bumpy road to travel
- Anonymous1 month ago
Yes, well said, you put your finger on it, hehe.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,they almost banned Lady Chatterly's Lover because of some of the things that readers were touching.
- Holo HoloLv 71 month ago
Top of the mornin to Yee,very touchy.
- ChaiTeaLv 41 month ago
Yes, if I try to read too fast, I run into speed bumps.
- DavidLv 71 month ago
I can't see why not?
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
So is being a CATHOLIC priest......😂😂😂😂