Why does the whole world hate Jehovah's Witnesses?

Favorite Answer

Because we are Christians. That is why. Most of the world do not agree with what Jesus taught and hate us because we refuse to conform to what they teach.

That's silly.

It's mainly all of the victims of child sexual abuse who hates the borg for covering it up.

• Lv 4

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/WAT.0003.001.0001.pdf

I dont think its hate so much as a minor irritance  but they aren't nearly as dangerous to society as radical Islamists.

I am not a Jehovah's witness. However, many people dislike them because the Governments all over the world can't control them.  They don't believe in politician, Kingdom, war, or world leaders. They said  mankind is selfish, greedy always looking a way of tricking others for personal profit.

There are things I don't agree with them, but others things I totally agree with them.

• Mayflower

Who wants to listen to Brian's rant?? Truth is JW pedos. should be held accountable and their crime be punished. e.g. russia banned them as dangerous.

If you've met them, and studied with them it's like a form of brainwashing. They approach you, track you, follow you it's a bit creepy.

That is not true because my family is friends with some nice ones.

Actually, everyone does not hate Jehovah's Witnesses.  We talk to and have positive conversations with millions of people, and those who want to, will change their lives with the power of the holy spirit, obeying Jesus' words to do as he did, preaching the good news of the kingdom along with us to everyone who will hear.

Jesus also gave those who listen to him this warning:

17 “These things I command you, that you love one another. 18 If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you.  20 Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours. 21 But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me." John 15:17-21

JW's are a cult, that's why. Stealing the Bible and altering it for their own doctrines, they present a false Gospel, promoting the Old Testament laws, and the New Testament teachings of Jesus. However, they deny Jesus' Deity, and the entire concept of the Holy Trinity. Denying the Son also denies the Father, so the Apostle John rightfully labels doctrine such as the JW teachings to be the doctrines of antichrist. (1 John 2:18-22)

Source(s): Matthew 15:9 - "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." (Mark 7:7 also)
    • AgProv

so.. two Christian denominations each pointing the finger at each other and saying "only we have the true interpretation of the Bible and are inspired by God, so you are therefore a Satanic heresy even though your interpretation comes from the same Bible as ours. Roast for Eternity, heretic."

Don't flatter yourself.  The only reason anyone even thinks about you is your annoying habit of trying to push your Arian heresies on others.

@ DP-- You put your comment on the wrong answer.

• Lv 4

Oh, get over yourself.

JWs have had a persecution complex instilled into them, to back up the idea that they are the only true religion in the whole world.  I love JWs and try to reach out to them with the gospel about Christ, but they have been brainwashed into thinking that is evidence of persecution!