How to get someone to bully u?

No, I don’t want advice about telling a teacher. I just noticed that some bullies were spitting insults at my friend! I can handle teasing pretty well (like, I am not affected by it much) and I want the bullies to come after me instead. What should I say to coax them to stop bothering her and bother me instead???

It seems like you really care about your friend. There are two ways you could do this.

1. The smart way: Be with your friend at all times and ignore the bully. Don’t even look at them. Don’t let them get a rise out of you because that’s what they want.

2. The dumb way: if you really want them to bully you instead (which is a stupid idea) just bully them back. Simple.

dm me ill bully u fam

Hire someone off CraigsList.

Read this article and see if it helps. 

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=1102015...

If this is true, I've never heard of a friend like you. This is too genuine to handle. 

I’m a bartender in my 30s and I’m bullied sometimes by some of my Boomers. 

I just keep myself busy or look at my phone. I give those kind of people the attention they deserve, which is none...

Tell your friend to ignore the bullies. But I would honestly go talk to a supervisor if it doesn’t stop when she and you decide to ignore them

I wouldn't try to do that if I were you I would be there for my friend in any an every way possible.  Forget about those bullies they usually get what they deserve in the end.

• Alan H

Do not encourage bullies in any way.

Far better to have it dealt with.....for everybody’s sake

Spitting insults at someone is not teasing. You want to get in the middle of it, just tell them to bring that crap to me, I can handle it but leave her alone.

• y

My son had friends that were bullied, just not around him.. He sort of thought much like you do and one day, they started in on a kid that wasn't even his friend. But it was in front of him. He ended up getting suspended, the bullying continued, the school talked about 0 tolerance and all that jazz, but did nothing. The bullying stopped when one of his friends stood up for himself and decked one of the bullies. He got suspended, of course, but the bullying stopped. 

First step is through the teachers or the administrative staff, counselors and such. First step is reporting and getting parents involved with the school. Then, take it from there.

• Nathan

Interrupt every time they mess with your friend. Don't name call, or say anything disrespectful, or you will get into trouble, but by diverting their attention into you when you're telling them to stop they will either forget about your friend or leave you both alone