Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Why do conservatives say Trump broke no laws? What do you call stealing the presidency from Hillary Clinton? Is that not theft?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

First that is not a law.  Second, good old lyin' Hillary gave the election away.

• 1 month ago

What! first one to win 270 electoral votes wins.   he got over 300 of my memory serves me right,

and come November, he will once again get atleast 300.

• 1 month ago

I'm assuming you are being facetious.

• 1 month ago

President Trump was elected via the electoral college legally under all laws.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

People choosing to vote for him instead of a horrible candidate doesn’t not amount to him stealing an election. Good try, though.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mueller cleared him on that one, even though, the left claims the investigation doesn't. None of it is included in the impeachment BS.  So, next charge please, with evidence.

• 1 month ago

He didn't steal anything. He won more electoral college votes. That is what general elections are decided by. You are an ignorant jerk!

• 1 month ago

Dream on, liberal fool. Trump won fair and square. The results of the election were examined to death.

• 1 month ago

This is a comedy posting, isn't it. 

• 1 month ago

No, it isn't theft. Civics 101

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.