James asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 months ago

what is your favorite movie quote?

Bad Guy: "If I were you, I'd run."

Hero: "If you were me, you'd be good-lookin'."

- Six String Samurai (1998)

"Well I'd say she certainly had marvelous judgement, Albert, if not particularly good taste." - A Boy and his Dog

"With great power comes great responsibility".

Source(s): Uncle Ben, Spiderman (2002).

it's a Bangla movie quote '' sala marbo akhane lash porbe sosane''

"Even if one ordinary day is followed by another ordinary day. Life is still worth living. Don't waste the present regretting the past and worrying about the future. Live through today. You deserve to live." - The Light in Your Eyes (눈이 부시게)

(It is not from movie, but from a Korean drama called The Light in Your Eyes.)

DeMarco/Galaxy Quest:

"Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy."

• Kyle

You don't know what it's like to be me, out here for you!  It's an up at dawn, pride swallowing siege, that I will never fully tell you about, OK?

"They say there's just enough religion in the world to make men hate one another, but not enough to make them love."

- Louis Cyphre, "Angel Heart"

• Teresa

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow!" 

Goldie how many times have I told you I don't want no horsing around on the aerrrroplane.

Source(s): Major TJ King Kong Dr. Strangelove