I am trying to find this alien abduction movie...?

okay I am in search for movie I watched years ago, I cannot remember the name or the year it was made all I can describe is what happened in the movie and where the movie takes place but I remember watching this movie and I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere- So in the movie this man and his girlfriend or fiancee are together and in love they live near the nevada desert I cannot remember if they were on vacation or something but she gets abducted one night when they were spending the night together and he spends months or years trying to find her, causes him depression, people tell him to move on, the whole 9 yards, then she just shows up seemingly out of nowhere but appears sick and wounded, she is puking up black stuff, her behavior is really odd, it's like she is transforming into a new species or something, her boyfriend takes her to the hospital and they tell him that they detect nothing wrong with her or something or maybe it might have been she was too sick and they couldn't do anything but then throughout the transformation she was going through she changes into some kind of humanoid purple or blue alien looking creature feeds on animals and people I think and then she disappears only to pop up in human form again but she tells him to forget about her and leaves him, the last scene I remember her was standing beside some agent dude talking about how mankind needs to let go of their attachments or something, but it was super interesting, anybody shed any light?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Close Encounters ???

• 1 month ago

X-/Files X-Files

• 1 month ago

It was Mary Poppins.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.