I want to change my yahoo password, what can I do?

• Sharon

This is how to change, recover, or reset your password: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html

• ..

Change/reset your account AND email password - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html 

1. Switch on your computer/laptop and open a web browser.

2. Sign in to your Yahoo mail account by entering the password.

3. After logging in, check the top-right corner for a gear icon on the accounts page. Locate it and click on it.

4. A drop-down menu will appear on your screen. Click on ‘Account Info’ on the menu. This will direct you to a new section.

5. When the new section appears, click on the ‘Account Security’ option on the left-hand side panel.

6. Under the Account security section, you will find the ‘Change password’ option. Click on it and follow the instructions.

7. Enter your existing password. You will then be required to click on ‘I would rather change my password’ option. This will direct you to another screen.

8. On the next screen, you can enter your new password and click on the ‘Continue’ button.

The password for your Yahoo mail account will be changed using the above mentioned steps.1. Switch on your computer/laptop and open a web browser.

The password for your Yahoo mail account will be changed using the above mentioned steps.