How vegan are you in a scale of 1-10? 10 being raw vegan 0 being unethical.?

I should have mentioned I am a 10 so I can ask this kind of question. 

Favorite Answer

I am -1. I am the most vegan vegan in all of vegandom. 

I'm not vegan at all. There's nothing unethical about being a meat eater.

• Anton

Stupid Troll.  Raw vegan, just vegetable with no processed stuff, will kill you in less than 5 years.

My omnivore diet is 100% ethical and moral.

• Dr. Phil A. Minion, you don't look like you're 42. You look like you're about 15. And you probably are somewhere between 15 and 20. Lying about your age is not going to prove your case.

• Goerge

LOL Just because I eat meat someone tries to say that's unethical. They forget that we are part of the animal world. OK EVERYBODY!!! Stop eating meat. You got your wish. Now what? The overpopulation will end up killing us. Too many deer will have our highway infrastructure in a total mess. Dove and quail populations(to name 2 out of thousands of different birds) would bring the real Hitchcockian BIRDS to our lives making our airports unusable.

It's unethical for us NOT to do our part of the animal kingdom. I don't sit there and laugh as I prod the cow with a hot poker a few hundred times until he dies in agony. Nope. Do I hang the chicken by one of its wings until it dies?

My eggs come from my neighbors. My meat comes from multiple free range and organic farm programs. Nevwer did you ever see someone as jovial as Greg. When I go there to pick up the meat I have to laugh sometimes because his stalls are cleaner than my house. When he kills his animals it's not while joking about last nights' shenanigans. No, its swift and right down to business. I swear he prays for the animals but idk.

My point is is that insulting meat eaters is NOT a way to TEACH it is only a way to insult. And those who you are speaking to are more ethical than your question.

• Goerge

Angry?Not at all.I don't get angry over someone's eating habits.They don't affect me directly so they can eat civet pooh coffee(it's a real thing)if they want as long as it doesn't make them sick. I simply offered a perspective. As a cook it's my responsibility to have an open mind about cooking.

9. I don't eat meat or dairy products at all, but sometimes I eat cereal bars that may contains milk powder or cereals with pieces of milk chocolate :/

How misguided is this question?

• ?

Im proud to be a 0

0...........................................