Michelle asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Egg boil diet?

(Reposted since I didn’t get many answers last night& have a couple more q’s)So I have a few questions regarding this diet.. Here’s a website that talks about the diet and lists the day-to-day menu for reference. 

https://lazy-girl.tips/lose-24-pounds-just-14-days...

1) Would it be reasonable to replace the salads with vegetables? Also, what kind of salads are acceptable/ what is ok to put in it?

2) Could this diet be combined with the 16/8 intermittent fast? If so, how would you go about this? Would you omit a meal, or just make sure you keep it within 12-8?

3) How would you prepare the chicken for this diet? Is a baked lemon pepper/garlic chicken ok? Or should I try to keep it to a bare minimum.

4) If I’m still looking to lose more weight and I’m happy with the progress I’m making, would it be ok to just continue the diet, or is it better to break for a week or two?

5) What fruits would you recommend other than oranges or grapefruit? Anything that would work best with this diet? Same with veggies. 

6) Is it ok to at least salt the boiled eggs?

Thanks in advance for any answers and feel free to just drop some pages that might help me in this! Thanks!!

• Petter

1. Salad is vegetables, exchange however you want as long as it is vegetables.

Only vegetables are ok.

2. No.

3. Bakes, cooked, steamed, boiled, grilled, any way goes.

4. Not a good idea. This is an extrem diet and going on for too long will be harmful for your body.

5. The more low calorie fruit, the better.

6. Not much calories in a few grains of salt so it's ok.

However, you will hardly lose 24 pounds this way, unless you are like 300+ Ibs.