Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Should I be upset?

My husband didn’t like a picture I posted of me on Facebook, but liked a memory of his kids posted by ex wife. I saw him scroll past my picture. Should I be upset?

Why? Are you STILL in a competition? It's odd when the leading lady picks on girls in the chorus. Try not being upset. Accept the fact you got the leading role and run with it.

• Linda

Just because he scrolled past your pic and liked his kids pics doesn't mean he didn't like your pic, he just loves and misses his kids, which is natural. I think you are taking this personal and you really shouldn't. That is why I don't spend a lot of time on Facebook because too many people get jealous or think they aren't getting the attention they are seeking from their friends and partners...so please let it go and instead of assuming your husband doesn't like your pic, ask him what he thinks about it...I'm sure he'll say he thinks it looks cute.

hes just looking back like looking at a scrap book, maybe thinking how the past was good times and bad. we all do that

So let's see.  You posted a picture of yourself, how very interesting that must be for him to see a picture of someone he looks at every day.....  Then he comes across a picture of his kids from the past, something he doesn't see very often, or at all, and he looked at it....!!!!!!!!

Really, you need to grow up.  I'm sure you are lovely and look great, but a picture of yourself, so what?  A pic of his kids, we all like to see our kids.

Relax, its fine.